Friday, October 29, 2010

They like me. They really like me!

My apologies to Sally Field for borrowing her famous line.

I'm getting lots of positive feedback from people who have finished reading my novel. I want to thank everyone who commented.
Throughout the writing process, I would ask trusted friends for their honest opinions and suggestions, good or bad. I asked them to point out writing mistakes and what worked and what didn't work. Truthfully, some of those suggestions I would not use, but most of them were learning experiences for me.
I believe that there are no mistakes...just lessons to be learned. I have listened and learned and am grateful for the wisdom of others.

2 comments:

  1. "Well of course they like you," said by Cousin Balki to Cousin Larry Appleton, on Perfect Strangers!

    ReplyDelete