Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Changed my mind!

Yes, I changed my mind. Or rather, I had my mind changed for me. A friend had read my Facebook post regarding my decision to stop selling my novels through my website and start writing again. She convinced me that it was not a good decision. Her argument was that if she, the consumer, took the time to order a signed copy, I, the writer, should make time for my fans. Her suggestion was to set aside a couple of days during the week to accomplish this.
I mulled it over for a few days and was convinced that she was right.
So, I'm baaaack! The order form is back up on my website http://www.laurenbgrossman.com/ and, as long as there is interest, I will continue to fill orders. BUT, I will make the time to write. Just wish there were more hours in the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment