Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Coming Soon

    It's 4am and I've been wide awake since 1am. I hate when that happens. I know I'll regret it around 3pm. My mind is active with too many thoughts. My next novel has already started to take shape and I am excited about it. It will take place in London.
    Oh, did I tell you that I wll be travelling to London in mid-May? Whilst there (a little olde English thrown in), I will be doing research for my book. I have a letter of introduction so I may get into the British Archives. The book is a novel of faction. Fiction laced with historical fact and real people from the past and, quite possibly, the present. Think of the 1940s. Germany, Amsterdam and England - all an important part of the novel.
    Curious?

    Stay tuned. Coming soon to a blog near you.

1 comment: