Thursday, October 14, 2010

It's Out ... Finally!


I can finally breathe! Yes, Once in Every Generation is now available. Visit my website if you want an autographed copy and a custom bookmark. Or, you can buy it on Amazon.com, BN.com (Barnes & Noble), Wheatmark.com (publisher), and a bunch of other dot-coms, for the less expensive route.
What a wonderful feeling to open the mail and pull out of a box the printed copy. What made it even more wonderful was that, on that same day, I received notification that one of my short stories won Honorable Mention in Writer's Digest's 79th Annual Competition. WD is the quintessential magazine for writers, so to have made 75th place out of the thousands of submissions was an honor. This was my second submission to them and my second time winning! My first submission was for it's 76th Annual Competition in a different genre, and I came in 66th place. Beleieve me, I won't go all Marlon Brando on this and not accept my award. I am honored and hope to one day put all the short stories together for an anthology.
My priority was to get Once in Every Generation ready.
So, please visit my webpage at www.laurenbgrossman.com and read about the novel. Purchase it there and/or send me a note. No pressure.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment