Monday, May 31, 2010

Ouch!!!

Just re-injured my wrist. I have vague memories of wearing an ace bandage about 6 months ago. I had been working out and attempted a new exercise and awoke the next a.m. to pain in the wrist. Chaulking it up to exercise (that old nemesis "e" word), I wrapped an ace bandage.
Two weeks ago, my trainer gave me a new exercise to try. Next day: ace bandage. Went to a sports MD and he suggested something a little stiffer and physical therapy, so I went into a pharmacy and bought something to protect my wrist.
It really gets in the way of writing. Kind of bulky on the keypad. Also, it gets in the way of cleaning and cooking (not a bad trade-off though, if you think about it).
Just goes to prove what I've always said "exercise can kill you."

No comments:

Post a Comment